Trekking Rinjani to Segara Anak lake 3 days 2 nights start from Senaru village to crater rim Senaru, Segara Anak lake and back to Senaru village in 3 days package complete with Rinjani Fun Trekking.
Estimation time to get in our place at Senaru village from:
- Lombok Airport – Senaru village approximately 3.5 hours by private Car
- Lembar- Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
- Mataram/ Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
- Tluk Kode/ Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village approx 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Gilis – Bangsal Harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat – Senaru village approx 1 hour 20 minutes
Trekking Rinjani 3 days 2 nights itinerary :
Arrival day: We will pick you up at Lombok airport, or other place in Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in senaru. Your trekking guide will give you a briefing to better prepare you for the Rinjani trek 3 days 2 nights trip.
Day 1: Trekking Rinjani 3 days : Senaru village (601m) – Senaru crater rim (2641 m)
Wake up at 6:30am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk to Rinjani Trek center Senaru for register.
The trekking start from Rinjani Trek center Senaru around 8:00am, start the trek through thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken at Pos 2 Montong Satas shelter ( 1.500 m ) for drink tea with some biscuits. After rest continue walk up for another 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak ( 2.000 m ) for rest and lunch.
We’ll leave the Pos 3 after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 2: Trekking Rinjani 3 days : Senaru crater rim (2641 m ) – Segara Anak lake (2.000 m) – Senaru crater rim (2.641 m)
After braekfast We’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the lakeside for some rest. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.Our porters will prepare lunch for us. We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up back to the Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 3: Rinjani Trek 3 days : Senaru crater rim (2641m) – Senaru village (601m)
Our final day in Mt. Rinjani is a relaxing one. After breakfast with the beautiful sunrise, we will trek down to senaru village through tropical forest. If we are lucky, we might see rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours down and we will take rests and lunch along the way. The car will bring you to your next destination.
Price including :
- Transport return(pick up and transfer by Private car)
- A night accommodation in senaru village before the trek with hot water and air con facilities
- Welcome drink.
- Visit Senaru Watefalls before the trek if you arrive early in our place
- Foods and drinking water supply during your trip
- Trekking equipment: (tents, sleeping bag, sponge mattress, mountain toilet tent)
- Experienced local Guide and porters
- Entrance fee for Rinjani National Park IDR 150.000 /trekker
Price Excluding :
- Had lamp/hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily bag
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Extra porter for your own luggage
- Tipping for the guide and porter
- Your Travel Insurance
Pre enquiry via email or for more detail information Trekking Rinjani to Lake Segara anak 3 days 2 nights please contact us