Rinjani trekking 4 days 3 nights to summit of Mount Rinjani, lake Segara Anak, crater rim Senaru and descent to Senaru village with Rinjani Fun Trekking Senaru Bayan Lombok.
Estimation time to get in our place at Senaru village from:
- Lombok Airport – Senaru village approximately 3.5 hours by private Car
- Lembar- Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
- Mataram/ Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
- Tluk Kode/ Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village approx 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Gilis – Bangsal Harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat – Senaru village approx 1 hour 20 minutes
Rinjani trekking 4 days via Sembalun itinerary :
Arrive in Lombok: We will pick you up at Lombok airport, and transfer you to the hotel in senaru. Your trekking guide will give you a briefing to better prepare you for the trip.
Day 1: Senaru village (601m) – Sembalun village(1100m) – Sembalun crater rim (2639m)
Wake up at 6:00am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll drive to sembalun village and register in Rinjani information center.
The trekking starts from sembalun village around 8:00am. We begin with a gentle ascent through open grassland. After about 2 hours walking, we’ll reach pos 1 (1300m), and another 40 mins to pos 2 (1500m). We will continue walking to pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch there.
After lunch and rest, we’ll head to sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset. On a clear day, we will be able to see the Milky Way.
Day 2 : Sembalun crater rim(2639m)-Summit(3726m)-Segara anak lake and hot spring (2000m)
We are awakened around 2:00am under the cover of darkness with hot drinks and light breakfast. We’ll start heading to rinjani summit at 3:00am. We begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk. The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
Now it’s 6:00am. We can celebrate our accomplishment with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of lombok island, bali island, sumbawa island and segara anak lake.
After that, we’ll descend back down to sembalun crater rim in 2 hours and have breakfast there. We’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the lakeside and camp for the second night. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Day 3 : Rinjani trek 4 days, Segara anak lake and hot spring (2008m) – Senaru crater rim (2641m)
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim(2641m) for 2.5 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 4: Rinjani trek 4 days, Senaru crater rim (2641m) – Senaru village (601m)
Our final day in Mt. Rinjani is a relaxing one. After breakfast with the beautiful sunrise, we will trek down to senaru village through tropical forest. If we are lucky, we might see rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours down and we will take rests and lunch along the way. The car will bring you to your next destination.
Price including :
- Transport return(pick up and transfer by Private car)
- A night accommodation in senaru village before the trek with hot water and air con facilities
- Welcome drink.
- Visit Senaru Watefalls before the trek if you arrive early in our place
- Foods and drinking water supply during your trip
- Trekking equipment: (tents, sleeping bag, sponge mattress, mountain toilet tent)
- Experienced local Guide and porters
- Entrance fee for Rinjani National Park IDR 150.000 /trekker
Price Excluding :
- Had lamp/hand torch
- Small bag pack/daily bag
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Extra porter for your own luggage
- Tipping for the guide and porter
- Your Travel Insurance
Pre enquiry via email or for more detail information Rinjani trekking 4 days 3 nights to summit, lake and crater rim senaru please contact us